We at Quaffee take our recommendations to heart. The Rancilio Classe 5 USB espresso machine range we feel is ideally suited to the small to the large office of committed coffee lovers. We love working with the local Rancilio agent; they are a professional and responsive, a stand out from the rest of the industry.
Rancilio has been making espresso machines since Roberto Rancilio founded the company in 1927. Based in Parabiago, Italy they have an extensive commercial range, to which they added the Silvia in the late 1990s.
The company has a well-deserved reputation of making great espresso machines and accessories that continues to this day.
Classe 5 range
Industrially inspired functional minimalism and contemporary aesthetics are the strong points of Classe 5. The Classe 5 range of machines transforms brewing essentials with elegant design.
- Aesthetics and Reliability: Modern and sophisticated side panels, ample group covers and an ergonomic working area guarantee baristas comfort and convenience. The Metal Dome technology applied to the keypad ensures a pleasant, harmonious touch sensation.
- Intuitive and Instant: This classe has used a high-tech USB system enabling quick and precise management of the main machine.
- Green Attitude: Every stage of the manufacturing process for both the internal and external components bears witness to the Rancilio Group’s practical commitment to the environment throughout the supply chain.
- Quick and Easy Support: Most maintenance operations can be done quite directly from the front of the machine just by removing the easy to handle drip tray or front panel.
- Available In Tall & Standard: Classe 5 USB also comes in standard and a tall option with recessed group heads, which provides extra cup clearance of ~14cm allowing the use of mugs
- The complete USB range requires plumbing or a flo jet.
- Made from brushed stainless steel, ABS and nylon panels.
- Soft-touch keypads with 4 programmable drink doses for easy espresso preparations.
- White LED backlights keypads.
- Built-in volumetric pump.
- Boiler and pump pressure control gauge.
- A USB port for easy management of machine parameters.
- Two manual steam wands for frothing milk.
- Smart steam wand handle – fast and ergonomic.
- Hot water dispenser.
- Scratch proof, dishwasher-safe grid system for drain tray.
- Energy-saving automatic power-off function when a machine is in stand-by.
- Adjustable feet.
- 1-year parts warranty.
Standard Accessories Included
- 1 Group – 1 double portafilter.
- 2 Group – 2 double portafilters.
- 3 Group – 3 double portafilters.
- Rubber blind disks for cleaning.
- User manual.
- Foot extensions.
- Flo jet if you have no pluming system.
To get the most of the machine we recommend as a minimum:
- A good espresso grinder.
- A good tamper.
- A tamping mat.
- A set of barista cloths.
- Two frothing jugs.
- Precision baskets.
- A good coffee scale.
- Water filtration.
- Some barista training.
There are no reviews yet.