We have been offering Jura as a product for almost a decade and a half. Of all the models we have ever offered, the Jura E8 is the most popular. Now it has had its second upgrade. The 2021 version has “A 2.8″ colour display, six buttons and an entirely new operating concept featuring artificial intelligence to enable simple handling.” – as Jura say. We also noted that it comes with the same milk frother as the S8 now.
The Jura E8 coffee machine brings the convenience of a bean to cup suited to the home or small to medium office. Furthermore, it adds a one-touch feature to include frothed milk in automatically, rather than with the Jura E6 which is a little manual.
Specially designed for the coffee drinker that prefers milk in their coffee, this is the model for you. It doses frothed milk into an espresso-style brew for you. So, that within a single touch, you can get a latte or cappuccino, or at least Jura’s interpretation of what that means.
A Jura E8 can be used at home or in small offices of around 20 people.
Just a note, the marketing material claims the machine makes a flat white. Jura makes a distinction between flat white and cappuccino by determining when the milk is added. Particularly, a cappuccino, for them, is defined as milk first. While a flat white is defined as milk last. Ultimately, we at Quaffee feel this is extending a definition a little and should be noted.
Features at a Glance
- 17 programmable preparations.
- 2.8″ TFT Display for easier use
- P.E.P. brewer
- Energy efficiency class A.
- Powder shaft – for ground coffee.
- Aroma generation 4 grinder.
- Aroma preservation cover.
- Professional milk frother V2 (hot and frothed milk).
- Intelligent filter system, that uses RFID to tell the coffee machine when to change the filter.
- Integrated rinsing and cleaning programmes.
- Height-adjustable coffee spout, 65 – 111 mm.
- Height-adjustable cappuccino spout, 107 – 153 mm.
- 280 grams bean hopper.
- 10 steps for coffee strength.
- 3 steps of brew temperature.
- 1.9 litre tank, without filter 2 litre.
- Jura smart connect compatible.
- 28 x 35.1 x 43.9 cm.
E8 Technical Data
Like stats and numbers, dimensions and technical details, then read more E8 Technical Data here.
As much as the Jura Impressa E8 is easy to use, you may want to read the manual before you buy one. In addition, if you own a Jura E8 and have want an electronic copy of the manual. Hence here is the E8 Instruction Manual for you to download and read.
As well as guiding you on how to set the machine to make your favourite coffee, the manual also covers maintenance. Additionally including cleaning, de-calcification and general care.
Jura E8 Videos
Probably what follows is a little strong on the sales side, since this is the video marketing team at Jura put together for the Jura Impressa E8 that the:
Jura E8 Preparation Options
1 latte macchiato
1 espresso macchiato