With our coffee machine long term rental option we have partnered with a leading rental provider, that is an authorised FSP. For this reason you rent a machine through them. Furthermore at the end of the term, ownership is transferred over to you for a small residual amount. Or you carry on paying and get a new one:
|Coffee Machine||Environment we recommend it for||Est per month X VAT|
|JURA Impressa E6
Office or division serving up to 30 people coffee. Perfect for the office with different size cups, and different demands on the coffee requirement.
with standalone milk frother:
|JURA Impressa E8
Office or division serving up to 30 people coffee. Perfect for the office with different size cups, and different demands on the coffee requirement, and prefer cappuccino.
with standalone milk fridge:
|JURA Impressa WE8
Medium size office of around 60 people where milk based drinks are more prevalent.
with 1ltr cool control:
|JURA Impressa X8
Medium size office of around 100 people where milk based drinks are more the main focus.
|R 1,220 – with 1ltr cool control.
R 1,415.00 – with 1ltr cool control and water connection.
Medium size office of around 80 people where milk based drinks are more prevalent, and service on site is important.
with Waeco fridge:
Medium size office of around 100 people where milk based drinks are more prevalent, and superior quality is of a high premium. WMF also have on site servicing unlike Jura.
with WMF fridge:
Coffee machine long term rental information
Important Notes and Terms
- Contract term is 36 months;
- Pricing is exclusive of VAT, and is finalised once application is completed;
- Option is only available in the greater Cape Town and Johannesburg area;
- Factors are excluding insurance and are subject to change without notification;
- Proof of Insurance is required;
- All transactions require debit order to be signed by client;
- Clients need to pass a credit approval, process takes about a week, if all is in order;
- Only once we have received approval do we place the machine, our delivery note is sent through to the rental agency who will contact you to.
- Errors and omissions excluded (E&OE).
Below is a list of the features of renting a coffee machine through our third party provider.
- Provides an off Balance Sheet item – it is a tax deductible expense.
- In 3 years you have the option to own it, after a small admin charge.
- Machines are relative easy to maintain, however as a guide if you allocate 35 cents per 100 cups of coffee made, that will include servicing and maintenance materials. You can elect for us to do this for you (conditions apply).
- The rental is independent of coffee and so you make you own choice of coffees