The Wacaco Minipresso GR makes it possible for you to enjoy espresso style brew, any time, any place.
What we like
- Compact in size.
- Easy to use, a child can use it (and has).
- Cup included.
- Works with ground coffee.
- Have espresso-style coffee anytime, anywhere.
- Solidly built.
- Everything in one neat package.
Not so crazy about
- Fussy to clean properly.
- One cup only, would be nice to have a bigger cup.
- Small and light.
- Efficient and easy to use.
- Non electric.
- BPA – Food Safe.
- Works with ground coffee (mocha pot grind is ideal).
|Dimension||175x70x60 mm||6.89×2.75×2.36 in|
|Weight||360 g||0.8 lbs|
|Water capacity||70 ml||2.35 oz|
|Ground capacity||8 g||0.28 oz|
|Average pressure||8 bar||116 psi|
|Other||Built-in espresso cup and scoop.|
How to use
- Clip off the cup,
- Unscrew the portafilter container.
- Remove the portafilter.
- Dose coffee into portafilter basket,
- Lightly tamp coffee with back of scoop,
- Place portafilter basket in top of MiniPresso and tighten,
- Loosen water chamber and fill with boiling water,
- Place Minipresso Portable Espresso Maker on top of water chamber and tighten,
- Flip over and press pump until you can feel pressure build up. (3-4 pumps), wait a few seconds and then pump coffee into cup until water is complete.
Video on the Wacaco Minipresso GR