There is limited stock of the XJ9 in South Africa. This coffee machine has essentially been replaced by the X8
When you want a good looking automatic coffee machine that can cope with up to 80 cups a day, then the Jura Impressa XJ9 is a great choice.
The larger tank, and grinds container let it handle the volume of coffees produced without asking to be emptied and filled as regularly as the smaller jura coffee machines.
Features at a Glance
- 11 programmable preperations.
- Active Bean monitoring.
- Integrated rinsing/cleaning and descaling program
- Powder shaft for second, pre-ground coffee type
- 6 programmable buttons for instant recall of a variety
- Aroma preservation cover
- Professional milk frother (hot and frothed milk)
- Integrated rinsing and cleaning programmes.
- Energy efficiency class A.
- Aroma grinder.
- Height-adjustable coffee spout 66 – 111 mm.
- Height-adjustable cappuccino spout 110 – 153 mm.
- 500 grams bean hopper
- 40 portions grinds container.
- 4 litre tank.
- Separate hot water spout.
- 34 x 50 X 44 (WxHxD) cm
Jura Impressa XJ9 Technical Data
Like stats and numbers, dimensions and technical details, then read more XJ9 Technical Data here.
Jura Impressa XJ9 Manual
As much as the Jura Impressa XJ9 is easy to use, you may want to read the manual before you buy one. In addition if you own an Jura XJ9 and have want an electronic copy of the manual. Hence here is the XJ9 Instruction Manual for you to download and read.
As well as guiding you on how to set the machine to make you favourite coffee, the manual also covers maintenance. Additionally including cleaning, de-calcification and general care.
Milk, milk foam
hot water portion
Jura XJ9 Video
Jura’s XJ9 promotional video: