The Jura Ena 4 replaces the older Jura A1, with a few upgrades.
Jura Ena 4 a coffee specialist
Designed around making good coffee from coffee beans at a press of a button. Add coffee beans to the top, water into the tank, turn on and you are ready to brew your favourite espresso, americano or black coffee.
You can select three different strengths of your brew, the amount of water to brew with and the rest is done for you.
The intelligent Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.®) optimises the extraction time for shorter brews (ristretto or espresso) improving the aroma. It also allows maximum flexibility when programming the cup volume.
What has been upgraded?
We have always loved the coffee only machines that Jura produce. The main upgrades are:
- Aroma grinder version 3, quieter and has better grinding consistency.
- Proper buttons with an easier to understand display system.
- New software to improve the coffee extraction.
- A venting system that relieves pressure on the brewing mechanism, alleviating blockages that were experience with the older A1.
- The “new” look water tank to match the latest Jura trends.
- Intelligent PEP® process for shorter brews.
- Each coffee is ground to order.
- AromaG3 grinder now twice as fast for fully preserved aroma.
- Simple to use, with easy operation and preselection functions, one touch of a button is all that’s needed.
- ENA 4 is only 27.1 cm wide, 32.3 cm high and 44.5 cm deep.
- Variable brewing unit 6-10g.
- Four different coffee preparations:
- Espresso doppio
- Caffè doppio
- Powder chute for ground coffee.
- Intelligent preheating.
- High-performance pump, 15 bar.
- Compatible with J.O.E.®.
- Programmable and individually adjustable amount of water.
- Three levels of programmable adjustable coffee strength.
- Intelligent Water System (I.W.S.).
- Integrated rinsing, cleaning and descaling programme.
- Energy Save Mode (E.S.M.©).
- Zero-Energy Switch or power switch.
- Programmable switch-off time.
- Height-adjustable (75 – 105 mm) coffee spout.
- Water tank capacity 1.1 litres.
- Bean container holding capacity 125 g (approx).
- Coffee grounds container 10 (approx. servings).
Jura Ena 4 videos
Here are some videos on the Jura 4 that give you a better look:
- Jura Ena 4 english manual.
- Comparison between the Jura Ena 4, Ena 8 and E6.
- Full specification sheet of Jura Ena 4.