AeroPress Go Travel Coffee Press
When we heard that another AeroPress was going to be added to the AeroPress family, we were a little surprised to see it was the Go. Initially it just looked like a baby version of the classic AeroPress.
And that is actually what it is. The AeroPress go is an AeroPress that is made to be even more portable than its sibling.
What we like:
- If it fits the standard AeroPress then it fits this one. No need to buy more accessories. The Fellow Prisma fits, and so do all other AeroPress goodies.
- It works the same way as before. Nothing to re-learn
- It all fits in to one neat package.
- Its cute
No so sure about
- If you have an AeorPress do you really need this one?
- Brewing in plastic is okay, not so sure about the cup. Only would use a pasltic cup if desperate.
Product Features & Specifications
- Easy to use, like its sibling.
- Easy to clean, like its sibling.
- Use it to make short espresso-style shots and long filter-style brews.
- Brew coffee straight into the cup (that comes with)
- Durable & portable – comes with travel case and accessories
- Plastic is BPA & phthalate-free
- Entirely manually operated – ideal for camping or travelling as no power required
- Made in U.S.A
Included in the AeroPress Go box
- An AeroPress Go Travel Coffee Press (plunger with seal, chamber and filter cap)
- A scoop (dose around ~14g)
- A folding stirring paddle
- 350 microfilters
- A filter carrier which can hold up to 20 filters
- A travel mug with lid which doubles as the storage container
AeroPress Go specifications
- Weight: 326g including travel container and all parts.
- Dimensions: (in travel container): 14cm x 10cm x 10cm.
- Dimensions: (coffee maker only): 12cm x 9cm x 9cm
- Maximum brewing capacity: 237ml
- Mug capacity: 444ml