Quaffee offers both coffee tracking and coffee service and supply contracts for coffee and coffee machines management.
Coffee Machine Service Offering
A service contract to allow you remove the hassle of always enjoying the best from your coffee machine.
Overview of Service
Want a fixed coffee budget? In that case Quaffee’s service offer is tailor made for you. Our coffee service and supply contracts manage your coffee and maintenance materials at a fixed monthly rate. Thereby enabling you to budget for a full year, keeping you fully stocked with the best available coffees (including increased consumption during the winter months).
Ultimately this type of contract is called a Call-off contract. A call-off contract is a legally binding contract with a supplier (us, Quaffee) for the supply of products or services over a given time period. Subject to the prices, specifications and terms and conditions agreed. Delivery is to a delivery schedule built into the call-off contract.
Our offer includes the following:
- The amount of coffee you select to suite your requirement. Obviously selected from our speciality grade blends and single origin coffees.
- Cleaning materials as per below (all original manufacturer only):
- milk system frother cleaning liquid (enough for a clean every day);
- Jura cleaning pills;
- Jura descaling tablets.
- Regular full servicing of machine, as prescribed by the manufacturer.
- Ensuring that there is a swap out machine if you would like to send your machine for a service, or if something goes wrong.
A new grinder when it no longer performs as required (about every 30,000 cups)
- The full service option adds up to an hour of labour for maintenance, cleaning the frother or for in house training.
Of course only our fresh roasted specialty grade coffee is used in these contract. It should be noted that we have based our cost calculations on using these high quality coffee beans roasted. Additional terms and conditions apply to the above.
The coffee service and supply contract is based on the quantity of coffee you consume over a year, averaged over 12 months. As a guide from our experience while working with automatic coffee machines we have found that an office of 15 use at least 1 kilogram of coffee beans a week. Using this we have designed the full service option around specific coffee use.
We can send you a quote on request, since each client has their own unique needs. For a quote we consider the following:
- Type of coffee preferred, or range of coffees preferred.
- Labour requirements, namely what is the in house skill level and what is required by the client as far as servicing.
- The number of machines to be included in the contract, their current and longevity.
- If cappuccino is or is not a major priority.
- Type of swap out machine required.
- Any client specific options.
A typical example of costings is below ( this is for 2 kilograms of coffee per fortnight for say 20 people):
|3 star quality blend||R 1,500.00|
|4 star quality blend||R 2,000.00|
|4 star quality single origin||R 2,150.00|