There are 2 fully certified Jura workshops in South Africa. One in Cape Town and one in Johannesburg, we use these workshops to service Jura coffee machines.
Inclusive service for dedicated clients
As an extension of our service to Jura owners who purchase coffee from us, we offer a collection and delivery service to these workshops and include a swap out machine. Of course, Our valuable clients appreciate the effort we make sourcing and fresh roasting quality coffee. Consequently, these clients are regularly on our delivery route, since freshness of roast and quality is a primary driver for us and them.
Other Jura owners
If you are a Jura owner that has elected not to make use of our coffee there are a few issues with us extending this service to you:
- As we are do not regularly deliver to you, your offices are not on a regular route. To add you into our route requires more time, and more petrol and more wear and tear on our delivery vehicle.
- If we do collect your machine and then we lend you a machine while yours is at one of the workshops, you would use a coffee whose quality we have no control over. Therefore all damage to the machine or extra deterioration of the machine due to the use of this coffee we cannot factor into the machine cost. In the past, this has resulted in machines being damaged beyond economic recovery.
- In addition, we have no control over the charges that workshop charges. However, we have learnt that even getting quotes for repairs is a rough estimate, with repairs sometimes costing almost double to what was quoted. We can only charge what we are charged.
However, if you would still like to use our service then we will either come out and assess the problem for a standard call-out fee. If you want us to take the machine to the workshop on your behalf we will provide 1kg of coffee and a swop out machine (you must use our coffee in the swop out machine), collect the machine, take the machine to the workshop. Once it is ready we will collect the machine and return it to you. This we offer for an additional fee of R750 exclusive of VAT. This fee is charged over and above whatever the fee is charged by the workshop.
As a note, below are the typical charges handed down to us by the workshop:
- standard service R880 exclusive of VAT
- grinder replacement R2500 exclusive of VAT
- drainage valve replacement R250 exclusive of VAT
- insect removal R880 exclusive of VAT