A video that looks at the real human affect of climate change in a country that offers the largest number of Varieties. In this video you will see real examples of what is happening as a result of climate change.
- Trees that were productive, are not longer producing;
- See a map of the areas that have been affected already, and ones that they project will be, including new areas that may become more suitable.
- An overall reduction of area where it is more suitable to grow coffee;
- But some coffee that was not really valuable will become valuable;
- Plans and recommendations being put in place.
- Areas that have been affected by dramatic deforestation.
- Lose of some origins, and new ones anticipated
- They have produced an atlas for Ethiopia to use to move their productions.
- Climate resistant coffees that have been found.
- The importance of on farm interventions.
- Surprising results regarding the least suitable areas coffee is growing.
- Is this Armageddon? Watch the video to find out?