This model has been replaced by the Ena 8.
Based on the success of the original Ena 9 One Touch (OT), Jura have launched a new slimmer and shorter Jura Micro 90. It is almost a cm thinner than the old one, and about half a cm shorter, with a new design winning look
The basic functionality of the original Ena 9 is retained. The multicolour plain text display with its traffic light function indicates that the machine is ready for use (green), programming mode (yellow) and a prompt for the user to take action (red).
Note: Important to realise only the Micro Silver machine is available in South Africa.
Features at a Glance
- Latte macchiato and cappuccino at the touch of a button.
- Fine foam technology.
- Height-adjustable dual spout, Cappuccino / Coffee (55 – 138 mm)
- 6 different products at the touch of a button
- Small foot print, only 23cm wide, and 32.3cm tall.
- ESM© (Energy Save Mode), and Zero energy switch.
- Comes with powder shoot.
- Clear operation all on top of machine
- Integrated rinsing and cleaning programes.
- Height-adjustable coffee spout 58 – 141 mm.
- 125 grams bean hopper.
- 1.1 litre tank, without filter 1.2 litre.
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 23.9 x 32.3 x 44.5 cm.
- Grinds bin up to 9 coffee servings.
- iF awarded design
- Programmable switch-off time.
Jura Ena Micro 90 Info
Micro 90 Technical Data
Especially for those that like stats and numbers, dimensions and technical details, read more Jura Micro 90 Technical Data here.
Micro 90 Manual
Albeit that the Jura Micro is easy to use, here you can read the manual before you buy one. If you own an Jura Micro 90 and want an electronic copy of the manual, here is the Jura Micro 90 Instruction Manual for you to download and read.
As well as guiding you on how to set the machine to make you favourite coffee, the manual also covers maintenance. Including cleaning, de-scaling and general care.
Jura Micro 90 Videos
Features and Benefits
To be sure the video that follows is a little strong on the sales side, since this is the video marketing team at Jura put together for the Jura Micro 9/90: