The Felicita Incline coffee scale is an affordable rechargeable coffee scale. A scale is the best way you can be consistent in your coffee brewing.
The Felicita Blurb
A durable scale made from quality materials. Included on the scale is auto-functionality to help monitor the weight and time of your brew.
A sensitive, responsive scale. Compatible with the Felicita iPhone & Android app.
- Water Protection.
- 2000g Capacity in 0.1g Increments.
- Auto-tare, Auto-timer modes.
- Bluetooth Connectivity for Felicita Coffee App.
- Measurements: 130x160x26mm.
- Lithium-ion USB rechargeable.
- Customizable Smart Auto-off.
What we like?
To be honest, when we saw the scale on the market, we felt – what an Acaia rip off? But we had to play. So what do we like:
- In both modes, the 0.1g measurements are displayed in both modes.
- The size is just right for almost all brewing types.
- The fact that it comes fully charged out of the box.
- Standard mini-USB charging.
- Anti-slip brewing mat – that can be used with an espresso portafilter.
- Fast response.
- The calibration really makes sense. It means no matter where you are, and you can be confident the scale is accurate.
- The price is very reasonable.
What do we not like?
So it is great. But what is not?
- The app. Why?:
- It is clunky and messy.
- Does not remember your last settings.
- The graphing is ugly.
- It only allows a ratio based calc; you are unable to enter your own.
- Text entry is clumsy
- It is a little square, but not too much, just being picky.
- Entering the calibration mode can be difficult.
- Only goes to 2000g – most others go to 3000g.