The Jura Impressa XS9 has been Jura’s most popular machine for a medium size office, BnB or Deli. Ultimately this is because of its large water tank and ability to produce coffee with milk froth with one touch feature. Although it was one of the most affordable coffee machines to offer this, there are other options now.
The Xs9 has a large water tank, and good size bean hopper (that can be upgraded) and a large grinds bin, making it suitable for the installation that is located a fair distance from a kitchen.
Features at a Glance
- 7 programmable varieties.
- Active Bean monitoring.
- Integrated rinsing/cleaning and descaling program
- Powder shaft for second, pre-ground coffee type
- 7 programmable buttons for instant recall of a variety
- Aroma preservation cover
- Professional milk frother (not and frothed milk)
- Integrated rinsing and cleaning programmes.
- Energy efficiency class A.
- 2 Thermoblocks.
- Aroma+ grinder.
- Height-adjustable coffee spout 66 – 146 mm.
- 280 grams bean hopper
- 40 portions grinds container.
- 5.7 litre tank.
- Separate hot water spout.
- 41 x 37 X 39 cm
Jura Impressa XS9 Technical Data
Like stats and numbers, dimensions and technical details, then read more Xs9 Technical Data here.
Jura Impressa XS9 Manual
As much as the Jura Impressa XS9 is easy to use, you may want to read the manual before you buy one. In addition if you own an Jura XS9 and have want an electronic copy of the manual. Hence here is the XS9 Instruction Manual for you to download and read.
As well as guiding you on how to set the machine to make you favourite coffee, the manual also covers maintenance. Additionally including cleaning, de-calcification and general care.
Milk, milk foam
hot water portion