The Jura Impressa Z6 coffee machine allows for automatic coffee machines to operate at the next level. Specifically it achieves a brand new standard of quality across the whole spectrum of coffee preparations, from the short, fiery ristretto to the popular, mellow flat white.
The perfect fit for the executive floor
Truly the Z series has always been a popular series in the Jura range. Almost as if the RnD department are set free to do what they do best. In particular it represents the pinnacle of the range as far as a domestic or executive office offering is concerned.
The Jura Impressa Z6 has a new face, new front, that generation 3 grinder and what Jura are most proud of the PEP® or Pulse Extraction Process. In as much as this is their latest best effort at making a perfect espresso from an automatic coffee machine.
Ultimately the coffee machine produces the best coffee Jura currently offer. With a higher extraction than ever before and add to that the new milk technology.
Additional links: Awards
Features at a glance
- 9 programmable varieties + 3 with double dose features;
- 2 cappuccinos at once;
- Programmable milk temperature;
- TFT Display for easier use;
- P.E.P. brewer;
- Support for pre-ground coffee (good for decaf);
- Energy efficiency class A
- Aroma preservation cover
- White and amber cup illumination;
- Integrated rinsing and cleaning programmes.
- AromaG3 grinder
- 10 coffee strength levels;
- Height-adjustable coffee/cappuccino spout 80 – 153 mm;
- Width-adjustable coffee spout 21 – 50 mm;
- Height-adjustable hot water spout 80 – 153 mm
- 280 grams bean hopper, 20 servings grounds container;
- 2.4 litre tank, without filter 2.5 litre
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 32 x 37.5 x 45 cm
- Auto filter detection;
- Intelligent pre-heating;
Jura Impressa Z6 technical data
Like stats and numbers, dimensions and technical details, then read more Z6 Technical Data here.
Jura Impressa Z6 manual
As much as the Jura Impressa Z6 is easy to use, you may want to read the manual before you buy one. In addition if you own an Jura XS9 and have want an electronic copy of the manual. Hence here is the Z6 Instruction Manual for you to download and read.
Jura Impressa Z6 video
Jura put together a promotional video for the Z6. There are more reviews available too.
- Flat white
- Latte macchiato
- Espresso macchiato
- espresso (single and double)
- coffee (single and double)
- ristretto (single and double)
- Milk foam
- 1 portion of hot water